Robinson R22 helicopter flights
: +32 51 312 325
The Robinson R22 helicopter:
A perfect helicopter for sightseeing tours and flights with photographers
The Robinson R22 is a light weight 2-seat helicopter with strong power, single engine and two blades. The two-seat R22 was designed in 1973 by Frank Robinson and has been in production since 1979. It is a very trustable helicopter.
- 1 passenger seat with a panoramic view + 1 seat for the pilot
- 2 blades with each a diameter of 7,67m
- Length 8,74m
- Top speed: 189 km/h
- Cruising speed: 177 km/h
- Empty weight 389 kg
- Maximum altitude: 4250 meter
- Motor: Lycoming O-320-A2B flat 4 piston single engine, 124hp
- You can reach a distance of 386 km with this helicopter
- Climb speed: 6,1 meter per second
- Built with aluminum honeycomb construction, carbon fibres, titanium…
These helicopters are maintained by the European EASA rules.
Your comfort and safety = our concern!