Bell 407 helicopter flights
: +32 51 312 325
The fantastic Bell 407 helicopter:
THE LIMOUSINE OF THE AIR
- 6 luxurious seats with panoramic view for passengers + pilot
- 4 rotor blades with each blade a length of 533 cm
- Length 10,42 m, width 2,22 m (hull without blades) 12.62m with blades
- Top speed: 260 km/h
- Cruising speed: 250 km/h
- Empty weight 1043 kg
- Max. reachable altitude: 6100 meters
- Motor : Rolls Royce Allison 813 Shaft horsepower jet engine 674 hp
- Max. flight duration fuelled: 2h45
- Payload: 1171 kg
- Built with aluminum honeycomb construction, carbon fibres, titanium…
- Compartment for passengers with luxurious leather lining and equipped with airco.
These helicopters are maintained by the European EASA rules. The Bell 407
is frequently used for corporate and offshore transport, as an air ambulance, law enforcement, electronic news gathering and movie making, because it is one of the fastest and safest helicopters in the world.
Your comfort and safety = our concern!